Let us do your dirty work for you !
We know how important it is to you to keep your district clean and inviting. And we can do that for you!
Objective: To enhance the cleanliness of the business district, ensuring a
clean and safe environment for those that work, live and enjoy the business area.
· Daily sidewalk and curb cleaning.
· Leaf Removal.
· Public (non city owned) Graffiti Removal on painted surfaces. Brick
or porous surfaces may require special chemicals/skills .
· Private Property Graffiti Removal requires a current signed authorization
from rate paying property owner.
· Alley maintenance program (weekly service of alleys).
· On Call Program (as needed for sanitation).
· Syringe Disposal.
· Remove debris from clogged drains.
· Strong working relationship with SPU and SDOT for clean up of illegal
dumping, graffiti removal programs, street light repair, etc.
Things we Typically do not do, but would be willing to include:
· No private property graffiti removal unless authorized by rate payer.
· Unless paint is provided by owner; white, brown or green paint is used to cover graffiti.
· No over head (above 10 feet) graffiti removal.
· Landscape ie prune trees or watering.
· Street clean up.Maintain store front entrances; business owner sweeps or maintains area.
So if you are looking for a power washing company to do all your cleaning needs please give us a call .
And more please give us a call and tell us what we can do for you .
(206)246-1614 or toll free 1-877-246-1614